SUP-R8000D medium-length chart color screen temperature recorder is a new type of recorder designed and produced for the actual needs of various industrial sites. It can be used to record pressure signals, temperature signals, etc.
The SUP-R8000D temperature recorder integrates multiple functions such as display, processing, recording, accumulation, alarm and power distribution; it adopts a 10.4-inch 640×480 TFT true color LCD display. Equipped with Chinese display interface.
The screen is large and clear; the combination of buttons and knobs makes the operation more flexible and simple, which is in line with the operating habits of industrial personnel; the internal use of super-capacity NANA FLASH as the internal storage medium, truly realizes the powerful recording function of the paperless recorder, and uses CF card at the same time as an external storage medium, the data that needs to be saved can be transferred to a computer or other equipment through a CF card for permanent storage or printing.
1. No pen and paper records, very small daily maintenance workload and low operating costs;
2. Imported 10.4-inch 640*480 dot matrix TFT high-brightness color graphic LCD display, CCFL backlight, clear picture, brilliant color, wide viewing angle, free adjustment of screen brightness;
3. Using high-speed, high-performance 32-bit ARM microprocessor, the screen response time is less than 2S, and it can realize 40-channel signal acquisition, recording, display and alarm at the same time;
4. The 32M large-capacity FLASH flash memory chip is used to store historical data, and the data will not be lost after power failure; according to the different recording interval, it can store data from 72 hours to 720 days;
5. Fully isolated universal input, multiple signals can be input at the same time, no need to replace the module, just through the software configuration;
6. The numerical range of displaying engineering quantity data is wider, 5 digits can be displayed: -9999~19999;
7. You can configure and display the engineering tag number, engineering unit, and flow accumulation;
8. With flashing alarm display, indicating the lower limit, lower limit, upper limit, and upper limit alarm of each channel at the same time; 12 relay alarm outputs;
9. 12 channels of temperature compensation, support input of compensation signal, optional constants, and provide multiple compensation modes, such as superheated steam, saturated steam, pressure compensation and other common compensation models;
10. Support the display of vacuum degree scientific notation;
11. Two curve paper feeding modes, horizontal and vertical;
12. 5 sets of curve display combinations, free curve matching, custom curve color;
13. Standard serial communication interface, RS485 and RS232 with optocoupler isolation;
14. Support standard ModbusRTU communication protocol. In addition to supporting our company’s data management software, it also supports MCGS, Kingview and other configuration software;
15. Adopt a new type of switching power supply, which can work normally in the wide voltage range of AC voltage loop AC85V~265V;
16. Provide transmitter DC24V isolated power distribution.
Display: 10.4-inch LCD
Display resolution: 640*480
Input channel: 1-40
Input signal: (4-20)mA, (0~20)mA, (0~10)mA, RTD:PT100, Cu50, (1~5)V, (0~10)V, (0~5)V, TC:K, B, E, J, S, T, R, N, (0~20)mV, (-20~20)mV, (0~100)mV.
Sampling interval: 1s
Record interval (chart speed): 1s~4h
Relay output: 32
Analog output: 8
Power distribution: 12
Data transfer: USB
Panel cutout size: 282⁺¹mm✕282⁺¹mm
Power supply: 100VAC~240VAC
Be the first to review “Paperless recorder SUP-R8000D”
You must be logged in to post a review.