The SUP-R1200 paper recorder adopts 128*64 advanced OLED liquid crystal display, which truly realizes zero blind angles for viewing data. With a unique integrated printing method and advanced micro-processing technology, it has high definition, high precision, and high reliability. It is a new generation of multifunctional paper recorder with features such as humanized operation.
SUP-R1200 has up to 8 input channels, and the channels are isolated from each other. Each channel can receive a variety of signals, such as: thermocouple signal, thermal resistance signal, voltage signal, current signal, etc. The recorder can perform digital display, trend recording and digital recording of the measured signal.
It can simultaneously record the scale value, time and the curve of each signal on a 110mm wide paper grid and print the channel number next to the track of each channel, and Real-time display and view through the LCD screen.
The SUP-R1200 paper recorder has the function of printing and recording. It adopts imported fixed thermal head, no ink consumption, no pen position error, and anti-vibration.
At present, the SUP-R1200 paper recorder is widely used in metallurgy, medicine, petroleum, chemical, electric power and other industries.
1. OLED high-definition LCD screen: rich screen information, full Chinese operation interface.
2. Universal signal input type: Support 8- channel universal signal input, support current, voltage, multiple types of signals such as thermocouple and thermal resistance.
3. Dedicated signal input type: supports up to 12 thermocouple signals or current signal inputs.
4. Alarm function: 6 relay alarm output.
5. Switch control: remotely automatically control the start and stop of printing.
6. Power distribution output: 1 channel 24V power distribution output.
7. Printing function: using imported thermal printer, no pen and ink consumption, no pen position error, anti- vibration; 0.125mm printing resolution; curve recording and digital recording of measured values.
8. Paper feeding speed: 10~450mm/h.
Display resolution: 128*64
Input channel: 1-8
Input signal: (4-20)mA, (0~20)mA, (0~10)mA, RTD:PT100, Cu50, (1~5)V, (0~10)V, (0~5)V, TC:K, B, E, J, S, T, R, N, (0~20)mV, (-20~20)mV, (0~100)mV.
Sampling interval: 0.6s
Record interval (chart speed): 10~2000mm/h
Relay output: 8
Analog output: 2
Power distribution: 1
Data transfer: Print
Panel cutout size: 138⁺¹mm✕138⁺¹mm
Power supply: 220VAC~24VDC
Be the first to review “Paper recorder SUP-R1200”
You must be logged in to post a review.