The paperless recorder is the input signal that needs to be monitored and recorded in the industrial field, such as the temperature signal of thermal resistance and thermocouple, the flow signal of flowmeter, and the pressure signal of pressure transmitter.
The data is processed by a high-performance microprocessor.
On the one hand, it is displayed in various forms on the high-resolution LCD screen.
On the other hand, the data of these monitoring signals is stored in the large-capacity memory chip inside the instrument for easy viewing.
Data and graph query, browse and print directly on the instrument.
1. Standard instrument size 144mm*144mm
2. Color LCD display, 800*480 resolution
3. 36 universal signal inputs, mA, V, mV, TC, RTD, etc.
4. Support cold junction compensation of thermocouple input
5. High-precision signal input ±0.2%FS .
6. Channel high and low limit alarm, 8 relay alarm output
7. 150mA power distribution output (can be connected to 6-channel two-wire transmitter)
8. USB 2.0 interface, support meter data export
9. A variety of data display forms, digital display, bar graph, curve
10. Support channel accumulation, and support class report, daily report, monthly report and annual report at the same time
11. Standard RS232C/RS485 communication interface, standard ModbusRTU protocol
12. With configuration file backup and export function
Display: 7.0-inch LCD
Display resolution: 800*480
Input channel: 1-36
Input signal: (4-20)mA, (0~20)mA, (0~10)mA, RTD:PT100, Cu50, (1~5)V, (0~10)V, (0~5)V, TC:K, B, E, J, S, T, R, N, (0~20)mV, (-20~20)mV, (0~100)mV.
Sampling interval: 1s
Record interval (chart speed): 1s~60min
Relay output: 8
Analog output: –
Power distribution: 1
Data transfer: USB
Panel cutout size: 138⁺¹mm✕138⁺¹mm
Power supply: 176VAC~264VAC
Be the first to review “Paperless recorder SUP-R6000F”
You must be logged in to post a review.