SUP-R200D paperless recorder can input monitoring and recording signals required by various industrial scenes, such as thermal resistance, thermocouple temperature signal; flow signal of flowmeter, pressure signal of pressure transmitter, etc.
Through the data processing of the high-performance microprocessor, various forms of pictures can be displayed on the high-resolution liquid crystal display, and the monitoring signal data can also be stored in the large-capacity memory chip inside the instrument.
You can directly query, read and print data and graphics.
1. Standard instrument size 160mm*80mm
2. Monochrome liquid crystal display, 320*200 resolution
3. 4 universal signal inputs, mA, V, mV, TC, RTD, etc.
4. Support cold junction compensation of thermocouple input
5. High-precision signal input ±0.2%FS
6. 180 days can be recorded at 1 minute intervals, no data loss for 10 years
7. Channel high and low limit alarm, 4 relay contact outputs
8. 1 channel of 4-20mA current output, 1 channel of 24VDC power distribution
9. USB 2.0 interface, support meter data export
10. Multiple data representation forms, digital display, bar graph, curve
11. Support channel accumulation, as well as class report, daily report, monthly report and annual report
12. Standard RS232C/RS485 communication interface, standard ModbusRTU protocol
13. With configuration file backup and export function
Display: 3-inch LCD
Display resolution: 320*200
Input channel: 1-4
Input signal: (4-20)mA, (0~20)mA, (0~10)mA, RTD:PT100, Cu50, (1~5)V, (0~10)V, (0~5)V, TC:K, B, E, J, S, T, R, N, (0~20)mV, (-20~20)mV, (0~100)mV.
Sampling interval: 1s
Record interval (chart speed): 1s~30min
Relay output: 4
Analog output: 1
Power distribution: 1
Data transfer: USB
Panel cutout size: 152⁺¹mm✕76⁺¹mm
Power supply: 100VAC~240VAC, 24VDC±10%