Wireless Temperature Humidity IoT Sensor
Model : IoT104
The Wireless Temperature and Humidity IoT Sensor are low power comsuption design,it is a wireless Internet of things gateway, designed for converting AM2301 Temperature and Humidity sensor signal to Wireless communcation over SMS/GPRS/3G/4G/NB-IoT Cellular Network, and connect to the IoT Cloud Platform.
The Wireless Temperature and Humidity IoT Sensor is widely used to real time remotely monitoring temperature and humidity of Refrigerator freezer, chicken factory, chemical plant, food production and storage, warehouse, hospital etc.
The wireless temperature IoT Sensor supports Modbus TCP Protocol and MQTT Protocol, compatiable Microthings cloud platform and other cloud platform or SCADA or OPC Server.
1. Can be used as a complete product or as a secondary development module;
2. Two working modes are available:
Normal mode: Real-time data transmission,Users can inquiry the real-time status;
Low power consumption mode: Ultra low power consumption(＜230uA);
3. Multiple communication methods:GSM,GPRS,3G,4G,NB-IoT,LoRa,Ethernet,etc;
4. Coverting AM230x temperature and humidity sensor signal to cloud platform over cellular network;
5. Support configure parameters and query real-time data via SMS,software,cloud platform;
6. Up to 10 SMS Alert and dial numbers, can program to receive specified alarm message;
7. Support two different server centers,can set IP address or domain name ;
8. Support Modbus RTU over TCP and MQTT protocol;
9. Wide range power supply 7~24VDC with phase-reversal protection;
10. Using Nano sim card,support PIN code function;
11. Provide PCBA or waterproof enclosure,can be used outside.
DC Power supply 7-24VDC
Power consumption : Low power consumption mode Standby:＜230uA;
Protocols :Modbus RTU Over TCP, MQTT
SIM interface :Nano
Cellular Antenna :SMA Antenna interface, 50 Ohm
Serial Interfaces :Micro USB Port;
Temp.& Hum Inputs : AM2301:Temperature range: -40°C to +80°C, Humidity Range: 0~100%RH