Ethernet IoT RTU (8DIN,6AIN/PT100,4Relay,1TH,USB,2 RS485,320 Extend I/O tags)
The Programmable Ethernet IoT RTU is an industrial class, high reliability, high stability, and programmable Remote Terminal Unit (RTU). It embedded 32-Bit High Performance Microprocessor MCU, inbuilt industrial Cellular module. It provides 8 digital inputs, 6 analog(ultra high 24 bit resolution) or PT100 Resistance Temperature Detector (RTD) inputs, 4 relay outputs, 1 ambient sensor input for monitoring onsite temperature and humidity, 1 Ethernet RJ45 port for connect internet WAN or LAN, and 2 RS485 serial port, supports 320 mapping registers via Modbus RTU protocol. It can monitoring and operates the I/O ports by APP, Web Server, internet, timers and programmed inter-lock events automatically.
The Programmable Ethernet IoT Modbus RTU inbuilt TCP/IP protocol stack make it suitable for internet of things (IoT) applications, it can be easily to operate by the provided cloud, app, and web server, or integrated to you IoT applications according to Ethernet or the TCP/UDP protocol, or integrated to SCADA systems by standard Modbus TCP protocol, too. This is very useful if you need remote control onsite devices with low cost solution
The Programmable Ethernet IoT Modbus RTU is design for working in the harsh industrial application environment, widely used in a variety of industrial automation, security monitoring system, automatically measurement and control system, BTS monitoring, remote data acquisition, telemetrically systems, automatically control system. It can be used as a remote switch, remote I/O, remote smart PLC, timer switches.
The Programmable Ethernet IoT Modbus RTU supports 2 RS485 transparent data transmission and performs as Modbus Slave over GPRS/3G/4G/NB-IoT network and RS485 serial port. Moreover, the Cellular IoT Modbus RTU can be used as Modbus RTU Master to reading smart meters, I/O modules, PLC, and converts to cloud platform alert once triggered the threshold value, or transmit data to remote server. 2 RS485 ports can be used one as Modbus RTU Master and the other as Slave at the same time.
1. Wide range power supply 9~36VDC with over voltage and phase-reversal protection;
2. Embedded ARM® Cortex™-M4 32 Bit RISC Core, 168 MHz inside, RTOS system, reliable performance with in-built watchdog;
3. 8 digital inputs, compatibles dry and wet contact, one of it can be used as pulse counter;
4. 6 analog inputs, 24bit resolution, compatibles 0/4~20mA, 0~5V, can change to PT100 Resistance Temperature Detectors;
5. 4 relay output (5A/30VDC, 5A/250VAC), compatibles pulse outputs;
6. 1 ambient sensor input for monitoring onsite temperature and humidity;
7. Inbuilt inter-lock logic programmer and powerful timer program function;
8. Inbuilt TCP/IP protocol stack, supports cloud, APP and web server applications.
9. Supports Modbus TCP protocol, can integrate to SCADA,HMI,DSC directly.
10. Integrated 10/100M adaptive Ethernet port,with 15KV ESD Protection,supports Modbus TCP;
11. 2 RS485 port supports Modbus RTU Master and Slave, can be used to extend I/O ports or meters;
12. Provides 1 channel 9~36VDC power source output for external device, saving wiring cost;
13. Inbuilt 8G SD card to save up to 100000 historical data and events;
14. Inbuilt large capacity automatically rechargeable backup battery;
15. Industrial class design suitable for long time work applications;
16. Using metal shell, protection class IP30. Metal shell and system security isolation, especially suitable for industrial applications in the field;
17. L70 * W88 * H30mm, compatible wall installation and DIN35mm industrial rail installation.
Technical Spesification :
DC Power supply Standard adapter: DC 12V/1.5A Range 9-36VDC
Power consumption Standby:12V/70mA; Working Max.: 12V/300mA
Serial Interfaces :1 USB Port
Ethernet :1 Integrated 10/100M adaptive Ethernet port,with 15KV ESD Protection,supports Modbus TCP
Protocols :Modbus TCP and Modbus RTU over TCP,MQTT Protocol
RS485 :2 RS485, Support Transparent transmission and Modbus RTU Slave, Modbus RTU Master
Digital Inputs :8 Digital input, NC/NO type, one of it can be used as Pulse Counters;
Analog Inputs :6 Analog Inputs. 12 bit resolution, 0-5V or 0-20mA or 4-20mA;Optional: each AIN can change to PT100 RTD inputs.
Temp.&Hum Inputs :Temperature range: -40°C to +80°C, Humidity Range: 0~100%RH;
Relay Outputs :4, Rated: 5A/30VDC,5A/250VAC
Power Outputs :1 Port, for external device;
Mapping Registers :Max.320
Memory Capacity :Internal 8G SD card inside, can save the data for 100000events.
Backup Battery :3.7V 900mAH
Temperature range :-10-+60 °C
Humidity range :Relative humidity 95% (condensation free)
Exterior dimension :70mm*88mm*30mm
Net Weight :950g