SUP-502H series of signal isolators, voltage and current isolators transmit DC voltage or current signals through isolation, and convert them into required signals to other instruments.
It can be used in conjunction with unit combination instruments and DCS, PLC and other systems to provide field instrument signal isolation, signal conversion, signal distribution, signal processing, etc.
So as to improve the anti-interference ability of the automatic control system of the industrial production process, and ensure the stability and stability of the system. reliability.
This product is divided into one-in-one-out, one-in-two-out, two-in and two-out, and the input and output are magnetically isolated, and it is widely used in various industrial occasions such as power distribution cabinets and isolation boxes.
1. Input, output, and power supply are fully isolated at three ends, with strong anti-interference ability
2. Adopt brand-new imported chips to improve energy efficiency and achieve ultra-low power consumption
3. 0.15% high precision to protect back-end equipment
4. Adopt brand new imported terminals, each terminal can be plugged and unplugged under power
5. The response speed is up to 2ms
Input signal: 4~20mA, 0~10mA, 0~20mA, 1~5V, etc.
Output signal: 4~20mA, 0~10mA, 0~20mA, 1~5V, etc.
Power supply: 20-32VDC
Installation: 35mm DIN-rail mounting
Resolution ratio: 0.1%PN
Installation and voltage resistance: 3kV/50Hz, 1Min
Unbalanced voltage: <10mV
Output temperature: ±0.0075%F.S/°C
Frequency bandwidth: 20~5KHz
Current consumption: <5mA+output current
Loading capacity: 30 times nominal input
Response time: <2s
Operationg temperature: -10°C~50°C
Storage temperature: -10°C~60°C
Working principle: Electromagnetic isolation