Model : Cellular IoT Modbus RTU (8DIN,6AIN/PT100,4Relay,1TH,USB,RS485,320 Extend I/O tags)
The Cellular IoT Modbus RTU is an industrial class, high reliability, high stability, and programmable Remote Terminal Unit (RTU). It embedded 32-Bit High Performance Microprocessor MCU, inbuilt industrial Cellular module. It provides 8 digital inputs, 6 analog or PT100 Resistance Temperature Detector (RTD) inputs, 4 relay outputs, 1 ambient sensor input for monitoring onsite temperature and humidity, and RS485 serial port, supports extending 320 I/O tags via Modbus RTU protocol. It can monitoring and operates the I/O ports by SMS, APP, Web Server, internet, timers and programmed inter-lock events automatically.
The Cellular IoT Modbus RTU inbuilt TCP/IP protocol stack make it suitable for internet of things (IoT) applications, it can be easily to operate by the provided cloud, app, and web server, or integrated to you IoT applications according to the TCP/UDP protocol, or integrated to SCADA systems by standard Modbus TCP protocol, too. This is very useful if you need remote control onsite devices with low cost solution
The Cellular IoT Modbus RTU is design for working in the harsh industrial application environment, widely used in a variety of industrial automation, security monitoring system, automatically measurement and control system, BTS monitoring, remote data acquisition, telemetrically systems, automatically control system. It can be used as a remote switch, remote I/O, remote smart PLC, timer switches.
The Cellular IoT Modbus RTU can be used as remote access control for BTS monitoring, the authorized users can open the gate or turn on the machine with a free charge call at specified time, this is useful for daily maintenance to save the time of traditional authorized.
The Cellular IoT Modbus RTU supports transparent data transmission and performs as Modbus Slave over GPRS/3G/4G/NB-IoT network and RS485 serial port. Moreover, the Cellular IoT Modbus RTU can be used as Modbus RTU Master to reading smart meters, I/O modules, PLC, and converts to SMS alert once triggered the threshold value, or transmit data to remote server over GPRS/3G/4G/NB-IOT network.
1. Can be operated from anywhere, no distance limitation;
2. Quad band 850/900/1800/1900Mhz GSM GPRS Module inside.
3. 3G/4G/NB-IoT Modules are optional;
4. Modular design, can easily upgrade the cellular module if network upgrade;
5. Embedded ARM® Cortex™-M4 32 Bit RISC Core, 168 MHz inside, RTOS system, reliable performance with in-built watchdog;
6. Wide range power supply 9~36VDC with over voltage and phase-reversal protection;
7. 8 digital inputs, compatibles dry and wet contact, one of it can be used as pulse counter;
8. 6 analog inputs, 12bit resolution, compatibles 0/4~20mA, 0~5V, can change to PT100 Resistance Temperature Detectors;
9. 4 relay output (5A/30VDC, 5A/250VAC), compatibles pulse outputs;
10. 1 ambient sensor input for monitoring onsite temperature and humidity;
11. Inbuilt inter-lock logic programmer and powerful timer program function;
12. Resend the data while communication failure and alert to users by SMS;
13. Inbuilt TCP/IP protocol stack, supports cloud, APP and web server applications.
14. Supports Modbus TCP protocol, can integrate to SCADA,HMI,DSC directly.
15. 1 RS485 port, supports Modbus RTU Master and Slave, Max. 320 I/O tags can be used to extend I/O ports or meters;
16. Supports SMS Alert when I/O triggered or recovery, and external power lost or recovery;
17. Provides 1 channel 9~36VDC power source output for external device, saving wiring cost;
18. Up to 10 SMS Alert and dial numbers, can program to receive specified alarm message.
19.10 authorized numbers can switch on/off device with a free charge call at the specified time;
20. Inbuilt 8G SD card to save up to 100000 historical data and events;
21. Inbuilt large capacity automatically rechargeable backup battery;
22. Industrial class design suitable for long time work applications;
23. using metal shell, protection class IP30. Metal shell and system security isolation, especially suitable for industrial applications in the field;
24. L175 * W88 * H30mm, compatible wall installation and DIN35mm industrial rail installation.
Technical Spesification :
DC Power supply Standard adapter: DC 12V/1.5A Range 9-36VDC
Power consumption Standby:12V/70mA; Working Max.: 12V/300mA
TCP/IP stack :TCP,UDP
SIM interface:Supporting 3V SIM Card
External antenna:SMA Antenna interface, 50 Ohm, Gain: 3dB
Serial Interfaces:1 USB Port
Protocols:SMS, GPRS UDP,TCP, Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP and more equipment protocols can be added according to requirements.
RS485:1 RS485, Support Transparent transmission and Modbus RTU Slave, Modbus RTU Master.
Digital Inputs:8 Digital input, NC/NO type, one of it can be used as Pulse Counters;
Analog Inputs:6 Analog Inputs. 12 bit resolution, 0-5V or 0-20mA or 4-20mA;Optional: each AIN can change to PT100 RTD inputs.
Temp.&Hum InputsTemperature range: -40°C to +80°C, Humidity Range: 0~100%RH;
Relay Outputs:4, Rated: 5A/30VDC,5A/250VAC
Power Outputs:1 Port, for external device;
Extend I/O tags:Boolean: 64, 16-bit: 128, 32-bit:32, 64-bit: 0
Memory Capacity:Internal 8G SD card inside, can save the data for 100000events.
Backup Battery:3.7V 1200mAH
Temperature range:-10-+70 °C
Humidity range:Relative humidity 95% (condensation free)