The Wireless DO IoT Module is a wireless Internet of things gateway, designed for remote switching ON/OFF relay by Wireless communcation over SMS/GPRS/3G/4G/NB-IoT Cellular Network, and connect to the IoT Cloud Platform.
Suitable for gate openers, motors, relays,equipments, pump station,street lights,and other remote control applications,etc.
The Wireless DO IoT Module supports Modbus TCP Protocol and MQTT Protocol, compatiable KPIIOT cloud platform and other cloud platform or SCADA or OPC Server.
1. Can be used as a complete product or as a secondary development module;
2. Two working modes are available: Normal mode: Real-time data transmission,Users can inquiry the real-time status;Low power consumption mode: Ultra low power consumption(＜230uA);
3. Multiple communication methods:GSM,GPRS,3G,4G,NB-IoT,LoRa,Ethernet,etc;
4. Coverting digital (NC/NO) signal to cloud platform over cellular network;
5. Support configure parameters and query real-time data via SMS,software,cloud platform;
6. Up to 10 SMS Alert and dial numbers, can program to receive specified alarm message;
7. Support two different server centers,can set IP address or domain name ;
8. Support Modbus RTU over TCP and MQTT protocol;
9. Wide range power supply 7~24VDC with phase-reversal protection;
10. Using Nano sim card,support PIN code function;
11. Provide PCBA or waterproof enclosure,can be used outside.
DC Power supply 7-24VDC
Power consumption : Low power consumption mode Standby:＜230uA;
Protocols :Modbus RTU Over TCP, MQTT
SIM interface :Nano
Cellular Antenna :SMA Antenna interface, 50 Ohm
Serial Interfaces :Micro USB Port;
Digital output :OC output,1A 30V DC
Digital Input :NO or NC
Analog Inputs :0-5V or 4-20mA
AM2301:Temperature range: -40°C to +80°C, Humidity Range: 0~100%RH
Temperature Input :DS18B20:Temperature range: -55°C to +125°C,±3% RH
Temperature range :-10-+60 °C
Humidity range :Relative humidity 95% (condensation free)