DDG-2090 simplifies functions on the basis of guaranteed performance, clear display, easy operation and excellent test performance make it very cost-effective. It can be widely used in thermal power, chemical fertilizer, metallurgy, environmental protection, pharmaceutical, biochemical, food and tap water and other solutions in the continuous monitoring of conductivity values.
Instrument features :
DDG-2090 series microcomputer industrial control instrument is a precision instrument for testing the conductivity or resistivity of solution. Its features are full-featured, stable in performance and easy to operate, making it an ideal instrument for testing and control in industrial enterprises
The instrument adopts LCD display with backlight, with error indication; automatic temperature compensation; isolated 4-20 mA current output; dual relay control, adjustable hysteresis, high and low point alarm indication; power-down memory, no backup battery, data preservation more than ten years
According to the size range of the resistivity of the water sample to be measured, the electrode with the electrode constant of K=0.01, 0.1, 1.0 or 10 is selected, and the flow-through, submerged, flanged or pipeline installation is adopted.
Technical performance :
1. Measuring range: 0～19.99 uS/0～199.9 uS/0～1999 uS 0～19.99mS/0～199.9mS 0～19.99 K/0～19.99 M (resistivity K=0.01 electrode)
2. Resolution: 0.01 uS, 0.0 1 M
3. Accuracy: 0.02 uS, 0.0 1M
4. Stability: ≤0.04 uS 24h; ≤0.02 M/24h
5. Standard solution: any standard solution
6. Control range: 0～19.99mS/0～19.99M/0～19.99M
7. Temperature compensation: 0～65.0℃
8. Output signal: 4～20mA isolation protection output
9. Control output mode: ON/OFF relay output contact (two groups)
10. Relay withstand load: maximum AC 230V 5A, maximum AC 115V 10A
11. Current output load: the maximum allowable load is 500
12. Working voltage: AC230V10%, 50/60Hz
13. Dimensions: 96×96×110mm Opening size: 92*92mm
14. The working conditions of the instrument: Ambient temperature: 5～45℃
Be the first to review “Industrial Conductivity DDG-2090”
You must be logged in to post a review.