The GSM GPRS 3G 4G Cellular M2M IoT RTU is wireless internet of things device, is an industrial class, high reliability, high stability, and programmable Remote Terminal Unit (RTU). It embedded 32-Bit High Performance Microprocessor MCU, inbuilt industrial Cellular module. It provides 4 digital inputs, 4 analog or PT100 Resistance Temperature Detector (RTD) inputs, 4 relay outputs, 1 ambient sensor input for monitoring onsite temperature and humidity. It can monitoring and operates the I/O ports by SMS, APP, Web Server, internet, timers and programmed inter-lock events automatically.
The GSM GPRS 3G 4G Cellular M2M IoT RTU inbuilt TCP/IP protocol stack make it suitable for internet of things (IoT) applications, it can be easily to operate by the provided cloud, app, and web server, or integrated to you IoT applications according to the TCP/UDP protocol, or integrated to SCADA systems by standard Modbus TCP protocol, too. This is very useful if you need remote control onsite devices with low cost solution
1. Can be operated from anywhere, no distance limitation;
2. Quad band 850/900/1800/1900Mhz GSM GPRS Module inside.
3. 3G/4G Lte Modules are optional;
4. Modular design, can easily upgrade the cellular module if network upgrade;
5. Embedded ARM® Cortex™-M4 32 Bit RISC Core, 168 MHz inside, RTOS system, reliable performance with in-built watchdog;
6. Wide range power supply 9~36VDC with over voltage and phase-reversal protection;
7. 4 digital inputs, compatibles dry and wet contact, one of it can be used as pulse counter;
8. 4 analog inputs, 12bit resolution, compatibles 0/4~20mA, 0~5V, can change to PT100 Resistance Temperature Detectors;
9. 4 relay output (5A/30VDC, 5A/250VAC), compatibles pulse outputs;
10. 1 ambient sensor input for monitoring onsite temperature and humidity;
11. Inbuilt inter-lock logic programmer and powerful timer program function;
12. Resend the data while communication failure and alert to users by SMS;
13. Inbuilt TCP/IP protocol stack, supports cloud, APP and web server applications.
14. Supports Modbus TCP protocol over GPRS/3G/4G/NB-Iot networks, performs as Modbus Slave;
15. Supports SMS Alert when I/O triggered or recovery, and external power lost or recovery;
16. Provides 1 channel 9~36VDC power source output for external device, saving wiring cost;
17. Up to 10 SMS Alert and dial numbers, can program to receive specified alarm message.
18.10 authorized numbers can switch on/off device with a free charge call at the specified time;
19. Inbuilt internal memory to save up to 200 historical data and events;
20. Inbuilt large capacity automatically rechargeable backup battery;
21. Industrial class design suitable for long time work applications;
22. using metal shell, protection class IP30. Metal shell and system security isolation, especially suitable for industrial applications in the field;
23. L140 * W88 * H30mm, compatible wall installation and DIN35mm industrial rail installation.
Technical Spesification :
DC Power supply :Standard adapter: DC 12V/1.5A Range 9-36VDC
Power consumption :Standby:12V/70mA; Working Max.: 12V/300mA
GSM Frequency :850/900/1800/1900Mhz
3G/4G/NB-Iot :Optional: WCDMA/TDD-LTE/FDD-LTE
TCP/IP stack :TCP,UDP
SIM interface :Supporting 3V SIM Card
External antenna :SMA Antenna interface, 50 Ohm, Gain: 3dB
Serial Interfaces :1 USB Port
Protocols :SMS, GPRS UDP,TCP, Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP and more equipment protocols can be added according to requirements.
Digital Inputs :4 Digital input, NC/NO type, one of it can be used as Pulse Counters;
Analog Inputs: 4 Analog Inputs. 12 bit resolution, 0-5V or 0-20mA or 4-20mA;
Optional: each AIN can change to PT100 RTD inputs. Temp.&Hum Inputs
Temperature range: -40°C to +80°C, Humidity Range: 0~100%RH;
Relay Outputs :4, Rated: 5A/30VDC,5A/250VAC
Power Outputs :1 Port, for external device;
Memory Capacity :200events.
Backup Battery :3.7V 1200mAH
Temperature range :-10-+70 °C
Humidity range :Relative humidity 95% (condensation free)
Exterior dimension :140mm*88mm*30mm
Net Weight :650g