Model no：D223/Cellular IoT Gateway (Cellular DTU)
The GSM/GPRS/3G/4G IOT M2M Modem DTU D223 is a powerful and programmable multi-purpose wireless cellular modem and data transfer unit (DTU). It provides a secure, high speed, reliable wireless data transmission between com port and internet connection for customers over GPRS/3G/4G wireless cellular network. Also, it can be used as SMS modem and Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP converter.Supports SMS,GPRS,3G, 4G Lte Cellular Networks.Compatible Modbus TCP and MQTT IoT Protocols and can intergrate to the Microthings IoT Cloud Platform and OPC, SCADA and MES systems.
The GSM/GPRS/3G/4G IOT M2M Modem DTU D223 is a powerful and programmable multi-purpose wireless cellular modem and data transfer unit (DTU). It embedded high reliable 32bit ARM9 MCU and industrial GSM/GPRS/3G/4G Cellular Engine inside. It provides a secure, high speed, reliable wireless data transmission between com port and internet connection for customers over GPRS/3G/4G wireless cellular network. Also, it can be used as SMS modem and Modbus RTU to Modbus TCP converter.
The GSM/GPRS/3G/4G IOT M2M Modem is an ideal solution for factory automation, environmental monitoring and remote device management for M2M industry. Meanwhile, it is supplied with simple and user friendly PC Configurator to configuration, easy to installation.
1. Can be operated from anywhere, no distance limitation;
2. Quad band 850/900/1800/1900Mhz GSM GPRS Module inside;
3. 3G UMTS/HSDPA/4G Modules are optional.;
4. Embedded 32 bit ARM9 MCU, reliable performance with in-built watchdog;
5. Multi-functional, supports AT Commands, Transparent SMS and Data Transfer;
6. 1 TTL port can be used for TTL device data transfer;
7. 1 three-wire RS485 serial port, RS232 is optional, Baud rate adjustable from 1200~115200bps, ± 15KV ESD protection;
8. 1 digital input, supports dry contact, wet contact, pulse counter can be used as alarm, or trigger to wakeup or online event;
9. Powerful programmable features, supports programmable handshake message, etc;
10. Real-time online data transfer, supports always only or event triggered online;
11. Build-in protocol stack, support TCP/UDP network protocol;
12. Support transparent data transfer and Modbus TCP protocol conversion;
13. Heartbeat function and autodial to ensure the device online;
14. Supports DNS and static data service center IP address;
15. Supports wakeup by SMS, Call and Comport, Timer, Digital input or pulse counter input;
16. Automatically restart the cellular module while communication failure, resend the data in the cache, when cellular communication failure will alert by SMS text;
17. Supports remotely restart the device, and configure it by SMS commands remotely;
18. Up to 10 user’s phone number to receive alarm and daily report SMS/Call;
19. Industrial class design suitable for long time work applications;
20. Support configure parameters, load profiles and upgrade the firmware via PC;
21. Wall mount or 35mm standard DIN rail Design, convenient installation,
22. Metallic cover, small size, exterior dimension is L70*W88*H30mm.
Technical Spesification :
Working Voltage normal mode: DC9V-36V , typical DC12V/1A
Power Consumption Max:500mW, Standby:150mW , Average:180mW
Cellular Network :2G: 850/900/1800/1900Mhz
3G version Optional: (UMTS/HSDPA)
Protocol:TCP,UDP,PPP,SMS, Modbus TCP
Anttena Connector:SMA antenna,50ohm.
Working Temperature Operation: -35～80℃ Restricted Operation: -35～-45℃
Digital input1, Dry Contact NC or NO, Wet Contact: 0-0.5VDC stands for close, 3-30VDC stands for Open, pulse counter.
Data Com Port:3-Wires, RS232/485 Baud Rate optional 1200~115200bps,Default is RS485, Optional: RS232
TTL Port:GND, Tx, Rx
Configure Com Port”USB
Voltage Output”Provide DC power to external device, voltage =DC Input
Dimension:(L x W xH): 70mm x 88mm x 30mm