Cellular Lora Gateway
The Lora Gateway S280 can be used for monitoring maximum 400 distributed I/O endpoints though maximum 50 wireless Data Acquisition Modules by wireless lora network. Also it can be used as for converting the meters, transducers, Data Acquisition modules, PLC data via RS485 serial port to wireless lora network and then transmits it to GSM/SMS/GPRS/3G/4G/Ethernet network. It performs as a wired – wireless – SMS/GPRS/ 3G/4G/Ethernet/RS232/RS485 gateway. The range covers about 2~5Km in open air.Supports SMS,GPRS,3G,4G Lte Cellular Networks.Compatible Modbus TCP Protocols and can intergrate to the MICROTHINGS IoT Cloud Platform and OPC, SCADA and MES systems to build an industiral IoT Solution.
The Lora Gateway S280 is a cost effective remote terminal unit. It inbuilt cellular module and Lora ISM Band Radio Frequency module, and ARM® Cortex™ 32 Bit RISC Core. It is a multi Isolation I/O port remote terminal unit and wireless data acquisition system.
The Lora Gateway S280 can be used for monitoring maximum 400 distributed I/O endpoints though maximum 50 wireless Data Acquisition Modules by wireless lora network. Also it can be used as for converting the meters, transducers, Data Acquisition modules, PLC data via RS485 serial port to wireless lora network and then transmits it to GSM/SMS/GPRS/3G/4G/Ethernet network. It performs as a wired – wireless – SMS/GPRS/ 3G/4G/Ethernet/RS232/RS485 gateway. The range covers about 2~5Km in open air.
The Lora Gateway S280 equips 4 digital inputs, 2 solid relay outputs, power status detection moulde, and onsite temperature and humidity inputs. All of the inputs and outputs are isolation.
The Lora Gateway S280 can be used as Wireless SMS Alarm, when the equipped I/O or 400 distributed I/O alarm occurrence, it also can send pre-definition SMS to up to 10 mobile phone users.
The Lora Gateway S280 is suitable for lots of applications, e.g.: Wireless data logging, BTS monitoring, remote data acquisition, telemetrically, farm, energy saving, agriculture, automatically meter reading system, weather station, storage, factory and other applications.
The Lora Gateway S280 supports Modbus RTU Slave, Modbus TCP, TCP/UDP, SMS and data transparent transmission protocol through RS232/RS485/GSM/SMS/GPRS/3G/4G/Ethernet.
The Lora Gateway S280 can be used as:
A Wireless Data Acquisition System. Supports monitoring up to 50 wireless data acquisition module for maximum 400 endpoints by wireless Lora network, the range covers about 2~5Km. Each endpoint can be setup threshold value or alarm conditions, once the value exceed threshold value or activated will send out SMS to alert the users immediately.
A Wireless Gateway. Though the WT-01 wireless data transfer unit, it can convert the meters, transducers, Data Acquisition modules, PLC data via RS485 serial port to wireless lora network and then transmits it to GSM/SMS/GPRS/3G/4G/Ethernet network. It performs as a wired – wireless – SMS/GPRS/3G/4G/Ethernet/ RS232/RS485 gateway.
A SMS Alarm Controller. The IO activations or deactivations can be reported by SMS and optionally confirmed by phone calls. Each input can have its own message texts and the message can be programmed by users.
A Switch with SMS Remote Control. SMS texts for switching particular terminals on/off or pulse output are configurable.
A Timer-Switch which can be activated automatically. It can be setup when to performs preset logic events, e.g.: timer reports its status, timer switch on/off device or equipments automatically.
A SMS reporter. The Lora Gateway S280 can setup daily automatically report one or more times of its current status to users automatically.
A Data Logger. The unit can save all of the events or acquisition data in internal memory storage, the historical data can export to CS format via USB port or upload to server by GPRS /3G /4G network according to schedule, no distance limitation.
1. Inbuilt ARM® Cortex™-M4 32 Bit RISC Core MCU;
2. Supports GSM/GPRS/3G/4G Cellular networks;
3. Widely Rated voltage range, 9~36VDC, Inbuilt large capacity rechargeable backup battery;
4. Large internal memory to save up to 3500 historical records, USB port for configuration, upgrade firmware and export records;
5. Inbuilt industrial Lora communication module, distance up to 2~5Km;
6. Supports maximum 50 wireless Data Acquisition Modules, will alert users by SMS once the wireless DAM connect failure to ensure the monitoring working properly;
7. Supports maximum 400 wireless distributed I/O endpoints;
8. 2 solid relay outputs, rated capacity is 5A/30VDC,5A/250VAC;
9. 4 digital inputs, compatible to dry contact or wet contact inputs. Logic level: 0~0. 5V or short circuit treated as close, +3~30V or open circuits treated as open;
10. 1 temperature & humidity sensor input for monitoring onsite environment, the sensor model is AM2301, Measures temperatures from -40-80°C,0.5°C accuracy, Relative Humidity from 0-99RH%, accuracy is 3%;
11. 1 RS485 serial port (Optional: RS232) for Modbus RTU Slave to SCADA or data transparent transmission;.
12. I/O ports with opto-isolated, RS232/485/RJ45 with 15KV ESD protection;
13. Supports Modbus TCP,TCP/IP protocol, Definition Protocol and transparent transmission over GPRS/3G/ Ethernet network;
14. Automatically resend the data while Cellular/Ethernet communication interrupt or failure, GPRS/3G/4G failure will alert by SMS text to users;
15. Supports remotely restart the RTU, and configure& operate it by SMS commands remotely;
16. Supports over voltage protection and phase-reversal protection, provide DC power sources for external device to save wiring cost;
17. 10 SMS Alert and auto dial numbers for receiving alarm message, can program to receive specified alarm message.
GPRS connectivity:GPRS multi-slot class 10
GPRS Data Transmission:GPRS data downlink transfer: max. 85.6 kbps
GPRS data uplink transfer: max. 42.8 kbps
Coding scheme: CS-1, CS-2, CS-3 and CS-4
SIM interface:Supporting 3V SIM Card
External antenna:SMA Antenna interface, 50 Ohm
Program Interfaces:1 USB Port
Protocols:SMS, GPRS UDP,TCP, Modbus RTU Slave, Modbus TCP and more equipment protocols can be added according to requirements.
RS232/485:1 RS485(Optional: RS232), Support Transparent transmission, definition protocol and Modbus RTU Slave.
RF433Mhz:Inbuilt RF433Mhz Half duplex communication module, wireless distance is 2~5Km, Max. receive sensitive: -148dBm,Max. transmit power: +27dBm.
Max. Wireless DAM :Supports Max. 50 wireless Data Acquisition Modules
Max. Wireless I/O:Supports Max. 400 wireless I/O
RJ45:1 RJ45, support definition protocol and Modbus TCP protocol.
Digital Inputs:4 Digital input, NC/NO/Level type
Temp.&Hum Inputs Temperature range: -40°C to +80°C. Humidity Range: 0~100%RH;
Relay Outputs :2, Rated: 5A/30VDC,5A/250VAC
Power Outputs:1 Port, 9~36VDC output for external device;
Memory Capacity :Internal Memory inside, can save the data for 3500events.
Backup Battery:3.7V 1200mAH
Temperature range:-10-+70 °C
Humidity range:Relative humidity 95% (condensation free)
Net Weight:1000 g