The Cellular Electricity Power IoT RTU is a powerful smart meter used for power internet of things solution, is special using for remote monitoring 100~400VAC of 3-Phase electricity power distribution safety and measurement, can measuring the 3-phase 3-wire, 3-phase 4-wire distribution power voltage, current, factor, watts, frequency, apparent power, active power, reactive power, active energy, reactive energy. Also, it provides Dual SIM, 2 digital inputs, 2 relay outputs, 1 ambient sensor input for monitoring onsite temperature and humidity, also 1 RS485 for extend I/O to monitoring oil level and temperature or read meters.
1. Can be operated from anywhere, no distance limitation;
2. Quad band 850/900/1800/1900Mhz GSM GPRS Module inside.
3. 3G/4G/NB-IoT Modules are optional, LCD Display is optional;
4. Modular design, can easily upgrade the cellular module if network upgrade;
5. Embedded ARM® Cortex™-M4 32 Bit RISC Core, 168 MHz inside, RTOS system, reliable performance with anti-jamming and in-built watchdog;
6. High isolate voltage, current and voltage input signal isolated by accuracy transformer, afford arrive DC2500V;
7. Working Voltage: 60~500VAC or 70~800VDC;
8. 3-phase 3 wires or 4 wires power parameter measurement, include voltage, current, factor, watts, frequency, apparent power, active power, reactive power, active energy, reactive energy, phase loss;
9. Measurement range: AC100~400VAC, currant range: 5A, other range should use CT;
10. 2 digital inputs, compatibles dry and wet contact, 2 relay output (5A/30VDC, 5A/250VAC), compatibles pulse outputs;
11. 1 ambient sensor input for monitoring onsite temperature and humidity ;
12. 1 RS485 port, supports Modbus RTU Master and Slave, can be used to extend I/O ports or meters;
13. Provides 1 channel DC power source output for external device, saving wiring cost;
14. Each parameter can setup threshold, when exceed or recovery will alarm immediately;
15. Can monitoring phase loss, when occurs will alarm immediately.
16. Inbuilt inter-lock logic programmer and powerful timer program function.
17. Resend the data while communication failure and alert to users by SMS;
18. Inbuilt TCP/IP protocol stack, supports cloud, APP and web server applications;
19. Supports Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU protocol and transparent transmission, can be used as master and slaves, can integrate to SCADA, HMI, DSC directly;
20. Supports USB setting, reading, records inquiry and firmware upgrade;
21. Supports 100000 historical records for checking;
22. Integrated 1 Industrial 10/100M adaptive Ethernet module inside, supports Modbus TCP;
23. Supports SMS Alert when overload, I/O triggered or recovery, and external power lost or recovery;
24. Up to 10 SMS Alert and dial numbers, can program to receive specified alarm message;
25. Inbuilt large capacity automatically rechargeable backup battery;
26. Industrial class design suitable for long time work applications;
27. Using metal shell, protection class IP67. Metal shell and system security isolation, especially suitable for industrial applications in the field;
28. L250 * W220 * H70mm, weatherproof metal enclosure.
Power supply 60~500VAC/80~700VDC
Power consumption :≤5VA
TCP/IP stack :TCP,UDP
SIM interface Supporting 3V SIM Card
External antenna SMA Antenna interface, 50 Ohm, Gain: 3dB
USB :1 USB Port can be used for configuring and export records.
Ethernet :1 Industrial 10/100M adaptive Ethernet module inside, supports Modbus TCP.
RS485 :1 RS485 port reserved supports Modbus RTU Master to extend I/O or Meters.
SMS, GPRS UDP,TCP, Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP, transparent transmission and more equipment protocols can be added according to requirements.
AC100~400V, 1A(5)A, other current should use CT.
ABC: phase voltage, current, active power, re-active power, apparent power, power factor, frequency, active power, reactive power, active energy, re-active energy.
Total: active power, re-active power, apparent power, power factor, active power, reactive power, active energy, re-active energy.
Safety: Phase loss or recovery, Overload or exceed pre-set value, oil level or temperature.
Precision :Current Voltage: ±0.5%FS, Power:±1%FS, Active Energy: ±1.0, Re-Active Energy:±2.0, Frequency:±0.05Hz.
Digital Inputs 2 Digital input, NC/NO type;
Temp.&Hum Inputs :Temperature range: -40°C to +80°C, Humidity Range: 0~100%RH;
Relay Outputs :2, Rated: 5A/30VDC,5A/250VAC
Memory Capacity :100000 historical data and events.
Power output 1* 13V DC output
Backup Battery:3.7V 900mAH
Temperature range :-25-+60 °C
Humidity range :Relative humidity 95% (condensation free)
Exterior dimension :395mm240mm80mm
Net Weight 1500g
Be the first to review “Cellular Electricity Power IoT RTU”
You must be logged in to post a review.